We want this site to be awesome and you should be enjoying the great content not worrying about your privacy. So, we want to let you know that we are not the kind of people that give out your info to other companies and results in your inbox filling with spam. No one likes those people. So, we just would like to explain when and why we collect your personal information, how we use it, the limited conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it safe and secure.
Types Of Data We Collect
How Can I Disable Cookies?
It is pretty easy so don’t worry. To disable cookies you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies. This depends on your browser:
1. Choose Settings> Advanced
2. Under “Privacy and security,” click “Content settings”.
3. Click “Cookies”
1. Choose Preferences > Privacy
2. Click on “Remove all Website Data”
1. Choose menu “tools” then “Options”
2. Click the icon “privacy”
3. Find menu item “cookie” and select options you need.
If you are browsing on a mobile phone you may have to check your phone’s manual for details on how to block cookies using your mobile browser. For more information about online behavioural advertising cookies and opt-out controls, please go to http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Types of Cookies we have:
These help us to understand how visitors (like you) interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. We use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns.
These are used to track visitors across websites. Marketing Cookies allow us to display ads that are relevant to the individual user and also limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the actions you have taken.
Some cookies link to social media networks who may use this information about your visit to target advertising to you. Or on advertising partners like Google Network for Retargeting and is where a retargeting pixel on our website leaves a cookie in the user’s browser and allows adverts to be displayed when you visit certain websites.
We will update this list if our cookies change and keep you informed.
Mailing Lists – Email
When you sign up to our mailing list we ask you to opt in or out from receiving marketing communications. We collect personal information so that we can tell you about the things you have opted in for or if we need to obtain or provide additional information. We don’t rent or trade email lists with other organisations or companies.
Right To Be Forgotten
Under the new GDPR laws you, me and everyone are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. If you want us to do this please get in contact via email by filling out the form on our contact us page.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 6 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
This was written on May 20th, 2018 – We will review regularly and update if anything changes.